COVID-19- POLICY AND MEASURESThe management of Hotel Maltezos informs the public about the measures that have already taken in order to prevent the spread of the SARS-CoV-2.The safety and the security of our guests, team members and associates has always been a top priority for the management of our hotel. Given the effects of COVID-19, we have developed in consultation with local health authorities (ΕΟΔΥ) and based on the global hygiene protocols of WHO and CDC, a framework of measures in order to ensure safety and make our hygiene protocols even more rigorous.Measures of Social Distancing
- Reengineering reception processes in order to minimize the time guests have to spend at reception desk.
- Use of signage in lobbies and public spaces to remind guests to maintain social distancing protocols; Removal or re-arrangement of furniture to allow more space for distancing; Placement of floor signs at front desk to provide an extra level of precaution; Hand sanitizing stations have been placed at the public areas (entrances, near the front desk etc.)
- Change of check-in/check-out time and room allocation in different wings, in order to deep clean the room. (check-in time: 15.00pm- check-out time :11.00am).
- Total – general anti COVID-19 disinfection of the hotel (public spaces, guest rooms, bars, breakfast buffet, kitchen, back offices, pool area etc.)
- Chemical disinfection of the A/C network
- Renewal and chlorination of pool water as ordinary- always programmed.
- Provision for future general anti COVID-19 disinfection based on the pandemic spread in the country.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting processes at all rooms and public areas by using steam cleaning machines and hospital grade disinfectants.
- Everyday room cleaning is subject to the guest’s will.
- Increased cleaning frequency of the pool area and its facilities.
- Education and training of hotel employees upon the new protocols of hygiene and safety against COVID-19.
- Provision and extensive use of surgical masks and gloves to guests and staff according to the new guidelines.